Monday, September 26, 2011

Faith is Daring the Soul to Go Beyond What the Eyes Can See


Sometimes I'm sad.  I know not why
My heart is sore and distressed;
It seems the burdens of this world
Have settled on my heart.
And yet I know...I know that God
Who doeth all things right
Will lead me thus to understand
To walk by FAITH...not SIGHT.

And though I may not see the way
He's planned for me to go...
That way seems dark to me just now
But oh, I'm sure He knows!
Today He guides my feeble step
Tomorrow's in His right...
He has asked me to never fear...
But walk by FAITH...not SIGHT.

Some day the mists will roll away,
The sun will shine again.
I'll see the beauty in the flowers
I'll hear the bird's refrain.
And then I'll know my Father's hand
Has led the way to light
Because I placed my hands in His
And walked by FAITH...not SIGHT.
Ruth A Morgan

No comments: